- Adventure camp was organised for 85 cadets of Class VIII at Gushani Kullu (HP) wef 30 Mar to 06 Apr 2019.
- SSB Guidance was imparted to Class XII by Brig (Retd) Govind Singh Shishodia & Mrs Neeru Shishodia wef 07-21 Apr 2019.
- 03 days capsule on Personality Development was conducted by Col (Retd) JP Singh.
- Inter House Volleyball Competition was conducted wef 20-24 Apr 2019. Panipat House emerged as winner in Sr/Jr categories.
- Cycling expedition was conducted on 21 Apr 2019 from Sainik School Kunjpura, Karnal to Atal Park & Madhuban for Class XI-A and on 28 Apr 2019 from Sainik School Kunjpura, Karnal to Yamuna River, Near Kunjpura for Class XI-B.
- Inter House Basketball Competition was conducted wef 30 Apr to 03 May 2019. Thaneshwar House emerged as winner in Sr category and Kurukshetra House in Jr category.
- Inter House Football Competition was conducted wef 14-17 May 2019. Kurukshetra House emerged as winner in Sr/Jr categories.
- Inter House Hockey Competition (Sr) was conducted wef 28-31 May 2019. Thaneshwar House emerged as winner.
- The school participated in North Zone Sainik Schools Tournament 2019-20 wef 03-08 Jun 2019 at Sainik School Kapurthala and bagged Overall Championship Trophy.
- Sh Ashok Kumar Singh, IAS, Joint Secretary (Trg/BR) & CVO visited the school on 20 Jun 2019 to Flag-off the All India Sainik Schools Mountaineering Expedition to Norbu Peak (5226 Mtr) in Manali Region of Himachal Pradesh. The event culminated on 09 Jul 2019 in which 47 Cadets (03 Cadets of Sainik School Kunjpura & 44 Cadets of other Sainik Schools) participated.
- 59th Founders Day of the school was celebrated on 24 Jul 2019 in which, Lt Gen MJS Kahlon, AVSM, GOC HQ 2 Corps was the Chief Guest. Maj Gen KS Nijjar, COS HQ 2 Corps and Chairman, LBA & many old boys also attended the function.
- 40 Cadets of the school visited RPIIT, Bastara, Karnal (HR) on 16 Jul 2019 to participate in the celebrations of Vijay Diwas.
- The school participated in IPSC (U-17) Volleyball Tournament 2019 at Emerald Heights International School, Indore (MP) wef 05-08 Aug 2019. The School was runner-up in the tournament. 05 Cadets of the school have been shortlisted for SGFI (U-17) Volleyball team.
- The school participated in IPSC (U-14) Basketball Tournament 2019 at Vikas Vidyalaya, Ranchi 12-15 Aug 2019.
- The school participated in Inter Zonal Volleyball Championship 2019 at Sainik School Bijapur wef 19-23 Aug 19 and bagged the 1st position for the continuous 14th time. Cadet Priyanshu was declared Best Lifter of the tournament.
- 50 students of Dyal Singh Public School, Jagadhari (HR) visited the school on 23 Aug 2019 on an educational tour.
- The school participated in Inter Zonal Basketball Championship 2019 at Sainik School Balachadi wef 25-30 Aug 2019 and bagged the 1st position second time in a row. Cadet Naveen Dagar was declared Best Player of the tournament.
- A programme on the topic “Discover the Hero Within” was conducted by Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Karnal on 26 Aug 2019.
- 06 Cadets participated in IPSC Hindi & English Debate and Science Quiz Competition (02 Cadets each event) at LK Singhania Education Centre, Gotan (Raj) wef 26-28 Aug 2019.
- 03 Cadets participated in Platinum Jubilee All India English Debate at Birla Public School, Pilani (Raj) wef 30 Aug to 01 Sep 2019.
21. The school participated in IPSC (U-17) Soccer Tournament 2019 wef 01-05 Sep 2019 jointly organised by Pinegrove School, Dharampur (HP) & The Lawrence School, Sanawar (HP). 03 Cadets of our school have been selected for SGFI Nationals.
22. Inter House Debate, Declamation and Poem Recitation (Hindi) Competition was conducted on 06 Sep 2019. House wise position secured was as under :-
(a) Poem Recitation Competition. Cadets of 6th class participated in this competition. Shakargarh House emerged as winner in the competition.
(b) Declamation Competition. Cadets of 7th, 8th and 9th class participated in this competition. Kurukshetra House emerged as winner in the competition.
(c) Debate Competition. Cadets of 10th, 11th and 12th class participated in this competition. Thaneshwar House emerged as winner in the competition.
23. Inter House Hockey Tournament (U-17) was conducted on 09 & 13 Sep 2019. Chillianwala House emerged as winner.
24. 100 Cadets & 04 Teachers proceeded on educational/motivational trip to Air Force Station, Chandigarh on 11 Sep 2019.
25. Flight Cadets of Air Force alongwith Sqn Ldr V Krishna Kumar DS (Edn) of Air Force Academy, Hyderabad visited the school on 14 Sep 2019 to gain an exposure towards functioning of the school.
26. A motivational lecture cum presentation was conducted at the school by the Navy Team on 14 Sep 19 in view of Navy Week celebrations.
27. Inter House Swimming Competition was conducted wef 16-17 Sep 2019. Chillianwala in Srs, Panipat in Jrs and Chhamb in Holding House emerged as winner.
28. The school participated in IPSC Boxing Championship (U-14, 17 & 19) wef 18-20 Sep 2019 at Rastriya Military School, Dholpur (Rajasthan). Team bagged 05 Bronze Medals and 01 Silver Medal in U-14 category, 02 Bronze Medals and 03 Silver Medals in U-17 category and 03 Bronze Medals and 02 Silver Medals in U-19 category.
29. 119 Cadets of class 6th proceeded on an educational/motivational trip to Kurukshetra on 19 Sep 2019.
30. 02 Cadets attended a seminar on 24 Sep 2019 at Dastur Auditorium, NDRI, Karnal (Haryana).
31. The school participated in IPSC Volleyball Tournament (U-14) wef 28-30 Sep 2019 at The Hyderabad Public School, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad.The school was runner up in the tournament.
32. The school participated in IPSC Hockey Tournament (U-17) at Sainik School Amaravathinagar (TN) wef 30 Sep to 04 Oct 2019. Two cadets of our school have been selected for the SGFI Nationals.
33. 48 Cadets of Class 9th proceeded on educational/motivational trip to Air Force Station, Hindon, Ghaziabad (UP) on 05 Oct 2019 to witness AF Day Parade.
34. Inter House Creative Writing competition (Hindi & English) was conducted on 07 Oct 2019.
35. Inter House Boxing Competition was conducted by the school wef 09-11 Oct 2019. Shakargarh in Holding House, Thaneshwar both in Sr & Jr Houses emerged as winner.
36. Inter House Sports Climbing Competition was organized by the school wef 10-15 Oct 2019. Chhamb in Holding House, Panipat in Jr House & Thaneshwar in Sr House emerged as winner.
37. The school participated in 56th All India IPSC Athletic Meet 2019 wef 13-15 Oct 2019 at PPS, Nabha (PB). Cadet Ankit Kumar obtained 1st position in Broad Jump event.
38. The school participated in IPSC Basketball Tournament (U-17) wef 14-17 Oct 2019 at Emerald heights International School, Indore (MP).
39. 8th All India IPSC Sports Climbing Competition was organished by the school wef 15-18 Oct 2019. The school emerged as Winner in the competition in Boys category & Runners-up in Girls category. Air Marshal (Retd) PS Bhangu, VSM, AVSM, PVSM was the Chief Guest in the Closing Ceremony of the competition.
40. Inter House Cross Country was conducted by the school on 19 Oct 2019. Kurukshetra House emerged as Winner in both Sr & Jr houses.
41. Maj Gen Nimesh Shukla, COS, 2 Corps & LBA Chairman visited the school on 23 Oct 2019 after taking over as LBA Chairman.
42. 05 Cadets of the school attended Mock Interview on 23 Oct 2019 at DIPR, Delhi.
43. 57 Cadets of class 10h of the school proceeded on educational/motivational trip to IMA, Dehradun wef 04-06 Dec 2019 to witness POP.
44. CoC House Party was organized on 09 Dec 2019. Panipat House was declared as CoC House.
45. 50 Student & 05 Teachers of Govt Model Sr Sec School, Samalkha, Panipat (HR) visited the school on a motivational/educational tour on 21 Dec 2019.
46. An Orientation Programme on “Career and Personality in Armed Forces” was conducted in the school by Flt Lt Venu Anurag on 21 Dec 2019 to motivate the Cadets of Class XII to join Defence Forces in Officer cadre through NDA.
47. Cadet Krishan (School No 6842) of the school proceeded to undergo Basketball Coaching Camp wef 24-27 Dec 2019 at Modern School,Delhi and subsequently to participate in 65th SGFI National Basketball Tournament (U-14) 2019-20 wef 28 Dec 2019 to 02 Jan 2020 at Rajnandgnon, Chhattisgarh.
48. Workshop on “Effective Communication & Public Speaking” was conducted in the school wef 20-25 Dec 2019 & 26-28 Dec 2019 for students & teachers respectively by Lt Cdr Sushree Shivanee Patnaik (Retd).
49. 05 Cadets of 12th class of the school underwent Simulator Training at AF Station, Ambala on 30 Dec 2019.
50. Talent Hunt Cultural Evening was organized in the school on 27 Dec 2019 at Manekshaw Auditorium.