National Cadet Corps (NCC) Activities
Compulsory NCC training is imparted right from Class VI to XII where by our cadets grow to be disciplined, honest, patriotic, secular and wedded to the national cause transcending all barriers of caste, creed and language. The School has an Independent Unit of NCC Junior Wing and Senior Wing. Every student irrespective of age, is a member of N.C.C. The N.C.C. syllabus includes training pertaining to all the three services. All boys of classes IX and X are required to attend Annual Training Camps at selected places during vacation. Selected boys are sent for Rock climbing and Advance Leadership courses.
Aim of NCC:
1. To Develop Character, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure, and Ideals of Selfless Service amongst the Youth of the Country.
2. To Create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, To Provide Leadership in all Walks of life and be Always Available for the Service of the Nation.
3. To Provide a Suitable Environment to Motivate the Youth to Take Up a Career in the Armed Forces.
Organisation of NCC at SSK:
Officer Commanding: Lt Col VKS Rawat
|ANOs||PI Staff||Civilian Staff|
|S. P. Nanda||Ris Brij Bhushan||Anil Malik|
|B. N. Jha||Hav Mandeep Singh|
|R. Kaushik||Hav Tejbir|
|A. K. Gandotra|
|Dr. Surender Singh|
1. NCC is an Integral part of Curriculum at School.
2. It is Compulsory for all boys from class VI to XII.
3. NCC Parade is held on every Thursday for entire School followed by Refreshments.
4. All Cadets are given small arms training as part of NCC Activities.
5. Performance of Cadets of this School in CATS and drills has always been outstanding.